Please be aware that many events listed here may now be cancelled/postponed.
Before adding an event, please make sure that it’s not already listed in the calendar. You must always include a venue. Submissions without a venue will not be approved.
- This event has passed.
Tea Tasting for Mindfulness at Home
19 January at 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm£30
This is a ClassBento LiveBox class! From the comfort of your home, share an artisan experience with your friends, family or colleagues, or just enjoy with some like-minded others. Here’s how it works:
- Book or Request your preferred time
- We’ll deliver a ClassBento Box to you – this is a physical DIY craft box containing the materials you’ll need. Shipping is free, and you’ll get your box delivered in time for your class. We ship nationwide.
- Enjoy the online class. You’ll receive a link to a Zoom meeting. On the day of the class, use that link to join the class. Class sizes are kept small, so you can easily ask questions and get immediate responses. Zoom is free and easy to use, on any device. You’re in control of your privacy – you can mute yourself and hide your webcam if and when you prefer.
Do you need some relaxing things to do at home to balance your mind? Pop on your kettle and enjoy this calming tea experience.
You will uncover our Tea In Mind concept based on the five elements of Chinese Philosophy. During this live online class, you will taste seven different teas and learn their tea routines.
This online class offers you a chance to learn the basics of whole leaf tea and delight in their wonderful flavour. We will also cover seven habits to live more by taking time for tea. You will understand the benefits of pausing your day, slowing down, and incorporating a three-minute tea regime into your routine.
The mindfulness of tea can help you feel refreshed, focused and boost your positivity. It’s a productive thing to do at home for your mental wellbeing as you enjoy your present moment and take time for self-care.
Our tea menu includes:
- White Peach and Mindful Drinking
- Orange Oolong Supreme and Gratitude
- Positivitea and Visioning
- Keep The Heid and Box Breathing
- Sea Buckthorn and Learning
- Purple Rain and Affirmations
- Chocolate Abyss and Movement
No previous knowledge or skill required.
A selection of seven different loose leaf teas (each approx 10g, enough for four servings of each tea):
- White Peach (flavoured white tea)
- Orange Oolong Supreme (flavoured oolong tea)
- Positivitea (flavoured green blend)
- Keep The Heid (black tea blend)
- Sea Buckthorn (fruit infusion)
- Purple Rain (herbal infusion)
- Chocolate Abyss (flavoured black tea)
*The teas are valued at £18.50.
You’ll also receive our Tea In Mind Card which includes a handy brewing table.
No need to bring anything (but a cup of your favourite tea and an open mind is recommended). Ideally, you’ll have the seven teas included in the optional box so you can taste as we go along and practice your Tea Routines with.