We’ve got lots happening at Sandwell Park Farm in West Bromwich this February half-term.
Bring the kids along to meet our animals – including the alpacas, goats, chicks and lambs. Plus we have craft activities on every day during the holidays (Saturday 15 February to Sunday 23 February 2020).
These activities will be running every day:
- 10.30am – Meet the alpaca
- 11am – Chick handling
- 12pm – Feed the lambs (limited spaces)
- 2pm – Meet the farmer
- 2.30pm – Chick handling
- 3.30pm Feed the lambs (limited spaces)
Plus there will be craft activities for children to enjoy and every child will receive a free carton of apple or orange juice.
While you’re there, check out the tearooms for breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks.
You’ll find Sandwell Park Farm in the heart of Sandwell Valley, West Bromwich. Our address is Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG.
Admission charges for Sandwell Park Farm during school holidays
- Adults – £3.50
- Children and concessions (over 60s and visitors with disabilities) – £3
- Family ticket for two adults and up to three children – £14
- Family ticket for one adult and up to three children – £11
Charges to our facilities are vital to ensure we are able to keep running and providing excellent value attractions for our visitors.
Sandwell Park Farm is open almost every day of the year from 10am until 4.30pm. Last admission 4pm.
If you visit regularly, you may benefit from one of our annual passes. We have cut the price of our 12 month passes – giving you 12 months access for the price of six.
- 12 month adult individual pass – £37
- 12 month adult individual concession pass – £27
- 12 month joint pass for two adults – £53.05
- 12 month pass for two adults (concessions) – £42.44
- 12 month family pass (two adults and up to three children) – £68.96
Forge Mill Farm will also be open, why not pay the animals there a visit?